Saturday, June 30, 2012

On our way... Idaho

We made it to Rexburg. I love our little green Camry with 240,000 on it. It works like a charm. Blake and I joke that Sarger will learn how to drive in this car...

I love coming to Rexburg and seeing Lorraine and Daris. Lorraine always cooks the most scrumptious food and she loves to play with Sarge. We got to Rexburg around midnight.

We ate grilled Salmon, grilled corn, fresh salad, and fruit salad for lunch with grandpa Stewart.

We visited the Weimer grandparents out on their wheat farm. Kim, Jody, and their kids came over and visited with us too.

Blake and I went to BYUI to watch Christines Championship basketball game. Jody and kenzie came with us as well. Christine is so hot on the court and dominates. Unfortunately, they had terrible refs and Christine got fouled out of the game. I guess Christine has to let other teams win occasionally... She is the amazing!

Today, Saturday, we left for Hunington, Oregon. On our way, we stopped at a town called Burley to see one of my best friends... Liz and her beautiful family! I am so glad we saw them. Liz's hair was so super cute and she decorats and make the cutest stuff for her house. Avery and Oakley are growing up quick.

Well we are an hour outside of Boise. Still in desert land, I can see the big blue open sky.

Peace out








1 comment:

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

Your letting grandma dress him up in necklaces like a girl? :) Just kidding necklaces are fun!