Friday, June 8, 2012

5 Month Year Old


Here's the studio portrait of Mr. Sarge. He was not super smiley this day and this is the best shot we got of him.


You can't win every battle!



I did something dumb this week. Blake pulled all the clothes out of the dryer and guess what he sees laying there in bottom?

My bluetooth.

It had gotten washed and dried.

I was soo sad when he told me! I love my bluetooth, it brings freedom in my life.

Blake said we should still see if it works. He charged it up and

viola!

It works!!!

Yeah I am a happy camper!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Celeste, he is sooooo cute! (and I think he looks just like you!)

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I'm so glad it works! sometimes electronics amaze us like that.
I have a picture of Aimi Lark on her tummy at 6 months like that and on an all black background, it's precious!