Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My beef

Or I guess chicken.....

Ok so Blake and I were out running errands today. We had coupons for free chick-fil-A sandwiches. So we got our food and ate our delicious sandwiches. After I ate, Sarger was hungry. So I grab my nursing shawl and I'm up against a wall and I nurse my baby. I see the guy in front of me in the booth in front of us get his phone out....

And in my head I'm like oh my gosh he is totally taking a picture of me nursing. I mean no one looks at their phone to text message or anything at eye level. You only put your phone at eye level to use the camera/video!

I made Blake get in front of me so he couldn't keep looking at me through the phone.

And I know this isn't nice but he was with his guy buddies and they all looked like douches.

I mean was I totally paranoid?! I think that's so rude.

Was he shocked I was nursing in a restaurant (everyone has to eat it wasn't like I was hanging out for everyone to see)?

That just makes me mad. Why can't they be respectful.

Today I had my first scary little motherhood moment. It's really nothing but it just scared me.

I was getting Sarger ready for an evening bath. And his little hand hit a razor on the edge of the bathtub. The razor fell on the floor and I looked at his hand to see if he had cut himself. I didn't see anything. Then his hand reached out and touched the toiled seat and there was smeared blood. It scared me. I yelled for Blake and he came in. He had cut his little finger, it made me so sad. It was just a little cut. This was his first owie. It's crazy to think that this is a first of many scrapes and bruises. How do mothers handle it? He is my baby. I just want to protect him as much as possible.

But besides that today has been a great day. We got lots of errands done and we had a picnic in our backyard.

Even though its beautiful weather its hazy outside from the Fort Collins wild fire.

Blake and I are super busy everyday. Did I tell you we are getting ready to put our house up for sale?

Yes we have some exciting news!


No comments: