Friday, November 9, 2012

November - 9

I am so thankful for my little dog Apollo. 

I am so glad he is my first child. He is so caring and loving. He is always there for me. I am glad we rescued him from the crazy pet owner he had growing up... poor guy.

He is amazing with little kids. So patient, gentle, and kind. He and Sarger are buddies. He is the first to know when I am pregnant because he will come and lay by my tummy and he doesn't do that normally.


He makes me get outside to take him on walks. I never regret going on a walk or run with him.

He doesn't shed and he's the perfect size dog for us.


We love to take naps together.


He is very protective of baby Sarger ever since he was brought home from the hospital...haha 

(And yes, Apollo is sitting on my lap while I am nursing... he had to be where the baby was)


He loves going on hikes or any outings. We are so glad you are in our family Apollo!!!


1 comment:

Kara and Cody Markham said...

Oh I love that dog. We miss watching him!