Thursday, November 1, 2012

November - 1 Giving Thanks

It is November 1st!

I saw this on another blog (Caroline's) and I wanted to copy it. I want to blog each day this month about at least one thing I am grateful for. There are SO many things I am grateful for. 

(Warning: These posts might be kind of lame for you readers. But you don't have to read them :)

I am thankful for the sunshine and the rain. 


It has been raining a lot here in Portland and I am not quit use to it yet. I have to stop and think that it helps gives nourishment to all the plants and trees. I still need to get outside even though it's cold and rainy!


And let's not forget about the sun. Without the sun, it would be complete darkness. We would cease to exist. I love the warmth of the sun and the happiness it gives me.

Happy 1st!

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

and to think I thought about not doing the gratitude posts this year!
love it love it love it!
This will be my 3rd year doing it and I LOVE IT.