Sunday, November 4, 2012

November - 3 Beautiful Heartbreak





I am thankful that I was able to attend
"Time Out For Women"
on Saturday! 

It was fantastic! My friend Jackie Beattie went with me. It was in Portland from 9am - 3:30pm. It is sponsored by Deseret Book. They had speakers and Hilary Weeks performed multiple numbers. Wow, Hilary Weeks is amazing! 


She performed this song, Beautiful Heartbreak with this video. 
 Check it out!

It was an uplifting day. The theme of the day was "Seek the Good". 

The more positive we are about life, the more positive life becomes. It is truly amazing. The more negative things we pick out about our life, the more negative our life becomes. Our mind is so powerful. The thoughts we think become the kind of life we have. We can create the kind of life we want to have by our thoughts. It is such a great reminder of how I want to live my life. I don't want a hard, sad life. I want to have a joyful and wonderful life. I will seek the good in everything. 


P.S. I am feeling a lot better than yesterday. Still on the mend but a ton better.

No comments: