Friday, November 2, 2012

November - 2

November - 2

I started feeling really sick yesterday, Thursday, afternoon. Blake even came home a little early to take care of me and Sarger. I started throwing up at 8pm and continued every 2 hours until 4am. And then I only threw up once this morning at 9:30am. I couldn't sleep all night and my stomach was killing me! I hate, HATE being sick! 

I called the offline nurse early this morning to ask what I should do. I get worried since I am pregnant and nursing that I am losing so many fluids. I need extra fluids for my two babies. I talked to a doctor and he told him to keep him posted on my condition. He said that I have a viral bug. Since I stopped throwing up by the time another nurse called me this morning, they didn't have me go in to get an IV of fluids.

I have just been laying around all day... it drives me crazy... I hate being sick. Have I told you that yet? This nausea reminds me of when I was pregnant with Sarger... how did I do it?! 

I am so thankful that Blake has his flex Friday today. Luckily, he has work off to take care of Sarger and me. What a blessing that I happened to be sick when he could take care of us. 


I am thankful that Blake is a worthy, Priesthood holder and that he can give me a blessing of health and strength. Blake is my best-est friend and companion in the whole world and I am truly thankful for him and his life. 









Here's a  random video from Sarger swinging on the swing at the park


1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I love when our knight in shining armor can swoop in and save the day! Jake coming home early or class being canceled when I need him is the best thing to cure my spirits. Hope you get well soon!