Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day

Memorial Day!

There were 8 adults, 3 babies, and 2 dogs that went hiking Monday morning. We went on a trail called Devil's Backbone. We had a great time. 



After the hike, Blake and I took naps in shifts (someone watching the baby). Blake did some yard work and I did some house work.

We then went over to our friend's house Kara and Cody to cook some smores with Tay and Keith. Little Sarge was a super cranky pants. We think he has a little cold or something. He didn't eat any cereal before bedtime and he wouldn't take any milk before he went to sleep.

This morning (when he gets up I put him in bed with me and read the scriptures), he likes to grab my face. But he scratched  my face off! There are two nails marks on  my nose by my eye. I think I need to trim those claws... but alas where are the baby clippers?!




2 comments:

Marcinelle said...

I remember putting my babies in bed with me in the mornings. That was our time. I also remember the nail scratching. Silly Sarger!

Andrew said...

Hiking!! my favorite!!